Sunday, May 9, 2010

Delay or die..

Delay or die!
I said that umpteen times to my students.Why did I? Because from my observation,teenagers nowadayas like to procrastinate.(Of course not all but most of them)I said Procrastination is the thief of time.They said " You are too ideal!".I said you delay ( the homework ) you die.They said "I did but I lied" ( because they copied their friends' work)I seldom (almost never) pinch or punch or pull(ears or nose)and they jump ( happy for being lazy)or hum ( excited for being dumb )What is the choice that I have besides becoming a monster with a very loud voice... Someone said "Use psychology!" I said "Done already" Someone said "Be a friend!"I said "I am already too friendly" Someone said " Let them be!" I said " It can't be!"Someone said "Join another company!" I said "I am a teacher you see!" So, here I am keep wondering what and when ( What must I do to help my students and When will this situation end?)

1 comments:

mira eim said...

we r teachers..we will never give up!!!trying our best to guide u students..habuannya di sanaaaa..insya Allah..

Post a Comment