Saturday, June 12, 2010

A phantom or a fantasy?

Speak softly love and hold me warm
against your heart
I feel your words
the tender trembling moment starts
We're in a world
our very own
sharing our love that only few
have ever known.
Wine-coloured days warmed by the sun
Deep velvet nights
when we are one
Speak softly love
so no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make
will live until we die
My life is yours
and al because
you came into my world with love
so softly love

   Love that people believe is a word that sounds so sweet but yet delicate.It is wonderful and also delightful. People go for love.People fight for love.People also willing to die for love.It never considered the difference whether in race nor beliefs.  Love can give you everything. It can protect you and make you happy.

   Love that I believe is a word as cunning as a fox. It kills happiness in its smiles. It is a fantasy and yet a phantom.It haunts my life as mean as a miser.It cuts my heart as sharp as a thistle.The poison  traps me inside.It is bitter but tastes like honey.So until today, it is still a mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment