Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Me?A vampire?

      The story about ghosts, reminded me of what my student said last thursday."Teacher!Why do you have fangs?" "What?"I was at my wit's end.The question took my breath away.I asked him what he meant and he told me that he saw fangs in my mouth and I grinned at him.I said I didn't grin at him at all since I was looking at someone else.The idea of me having fangs made my hair standing on end!I asked him whether he was pulling my leg and he said "no".He said he did see the fangs but they disappeared when I started talking to him.My blood ran cold when I heard his words.Thinking that the boy had castle in the air, I left the class.

     On the next day, I entered the same class to see the boy. I forgot to ask his name but I could still remember his face.I asked the students there if there's any absentees and they said no so until today I don't know who I talked to...Me?Vampire?Still a mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment