Monday, June 7, 2010

Was it really a GHOST?

    Hantu kum-kum, pocong, balan-balan, pontianak, penanggal, orang minyak, toyol, kuntilanak, sundel bolong, dracula,tuju-tuju, poltergiest, hantu raya, zombie and hantu cina are example of ghosts known by many people.Do they really exist? Well, I would like to share my experience which happened 2 months ago.

   To tell the truth, I did not believe any ghost myself until one day... It was 6.46 p.m.I was on duty to lock the back gate of my school. Students went home at 6.40 p.m. so no one was around at the gate. I walked fast since I planned to go home early. It was Thursday and The Malays believe that on ' malam jumaat'( thursday's night) there are many ghosts around.  I tried to lock the gate but unfortunately the key fell off my hands. While I was picking  the key up, I saw a figure was grinning at me. I was really thunder struck!It was only 2 metres away in front. It was only 1 metre tall, bald,with red big eyes, sharp teeth and my God It's green, as green as grass!The creature wore short black faded short with no shirt.I thought someone tried to monkey about with it so as brave as Achilles, I walked fast to it and grabbed its hand.It was really the skeleton at the feast because it disappeared right under my nose!None to speak of!

   Then, I picked up the key and locked the gate. I tried to comb out the place because I still did not believe my eyes.But I found nothing. I knew that if I tell others, no one would believe me so I hushed it up until today.Was it really a ghost?I don't know...

2 comments:

afj said...

toyol~

Mohammad Apit said...

btol..mmg toyol..seram nyer....

Post a Comment