Tuesday, July 13, 2010

...going to be topsy-turvy

Sometimes I wonder if I'm gonna to make it home again...It's so far and out of side.I really need someone to talk to and nobody else...Knows how to comfort me tonight...

     Suddenly, I feel terribly lonely. I got lots to tell to but there's no one I could share with.Life is so weird.I have someone with me but he's not my soul mate for me to share my feelings and my worries.If only I could pour everything in me to someone, the shoulder to cry on, perhaps the burden will be gone.Life is also weird when you are a shoulder to cry on to someone, but there's no 'someone'to be your shoulder to cry on.You feel happy but at the same time you feel sad.You are happy since you can give your hand to someone, but you are sad because there is no 'someone' to offer you his hand.

    You give advice to others but no one to offer you advice.You always smile and look happy but in fact you are wounded deep inside.People see you as a strong person but actually you are as soft as jelly.You look enjoy of your life but inside you feel like committing suicide.People see you as a very confident person but in fact you keep your fear deep inside.Others see A,you see B.Others say you are ok you think you are going to be topsy-turvy.(Sigh....)

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment