Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My twin, I love you so much!

  My student asked me this question, 
" Teacher, you are freak!" 
"What?Why?" 
"Because you have a twin."
" ... a twin?"
"Yes, you bring a dictionary every where you go."
"Ooooo...."

   Yes, I'm freak but it does make me feel good. I cannot imagine a day without my twin.It was so boring.What if I need to find the meaning of any word that I don't know?What if suddenly I forget any word or any pronunciation?It is like my shoulder to cry ( sorry! rely ) on.How can I live without it?I always advise my students to have a twin like me but so far no one follows my footstep.I am not sure why.Perhaps it is freak.They do not want to be freak.

  My twin makes my day each time I feel blue.Once I dead beat, I hug and read it.No matter what others say, my twin  forever will stay.I do hope, one day there is someone as freak as me for having a twin, a dictionary.My Oxford Learner's Pocket Dictionary, I love you so much!Sorry for separating you from your mom, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment