Friday, July 2, 2010

A tribute to J.A.M


   Those who know the boy in the picture perhaps wondering why I attached his photo with my post today.
Well.... it is because I salute this young boy so much.He is a multi-talented student with a very positive attitude.He is so polite not only with the teachers but with the students even younger than him . He likes to help others regardless of race and beliefs even though he is a religious-stream student.He is also a very talented young writer with beautiful thoughts.

   He is only fourteen but he is more mature than those my age.He is also a very confident and sensible young man.He is very excellent student with straight As ( 13 As ):B.M,English,Science,Maths,History,Geography,Kemahiran Hidup, Sejarah, Pendidikan Seni Visual, Pendidikan Sivik & Kewarganegaraan, Pendidikan Jasmani,Bahasa Arab,Pendidikan Islam ).I know that many students envy him but no one ask him his secret.As a very intelligent student, I strongly believe that he is also a punctual and well-discipline person.He knows how to plan for the future.He is not easily influenced by any bad influences.

    Today, when I looked at him, I saw myself when I was his age.I was not that lucky even though 5As, 7As, and First Grade SPM are mine.My life is not that simple as I have to overcome so many obstacles.I really hope and pray that this young man that I know, who is adored by hundreds of students and even teachers, could be the next me that I wished for more than twenty years ago.I do not know his ambitions, but I pray to God that he could achieve what he targets for since I do not want him to feel as I feel, deeply wounded because of something that I could not achieve.May success be yours, J.A.M (let me ask him first to reveal his name) my dear student.

1 comments:

J.Glugory said...

Hey there, thank you very much for writing a wonderful tribute for me. I appreciate all of these. Again thank you very much I'm honored and flattered at the same time. BTW please visit my new blog at: http://aretheeshort.blogspot.com

To be frank, when you wrote/typed about me, it motivated me to write more and more on what I'm passionate about.
XOXO

Post a Comment