Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I FEEL LIKE SLAUGHTERING THEM!

     Aku rasa nak meletup hari ni.Geram giler (Guna istilah budak-budak ) I feel like slaughtering someone with my own hands!Like I said before, I am (perhaps) an unlucky person.I lost my ATM card last week so I cant withdraw my money and I need it a lot.

   I used to be a very kind person so I helped quite a number of friends and relatives.But when it is my turn to borrow ( not to borrow actually, but to get my money back)thousands excuses were given. I need the money for my monthly bills.Before this, I just accepted the reasons given by those who refused to return my money because I had my own.But today, I really need my money back!When I counted the amount, the money that by right is mine is RM8500!

   I texted a friend asking for my money. She did not answer at all.I met her at a shopping mall (she was shopping for Raya ), she ran away from me.I talked to others who also promised to return my money,but all acted as if they do not know me.How irritating!Before this I never experienced the situation but now I understand when people say money can change a friend into a foe.And now I'm still thinking how I can get my money back!I can conclude that there are actually many pretenders around us and now  I don't know who my real friends are!A friend in need is a friend indeed but until today there is no friend indeed when I am in need.
Sorry to say that I FEEL LIKE SLAUGHTERING THEM!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment