Sunday, August 8, 2010

If only I have a mother like you

"If only I have a mother like you...."

    I was speechless.The statement made, touched my heart... deeply....  I never meant to meddle in others' affair.But when my students approached me for advice, I could not turn them down.So last Thursday, once again I lent my time listening to one of my students' problem.

   I wish to spill the beans here but I have to keep my words; not to tell anyone.I know that she had no choice but to come to me.I am not a counsellor so I could only share my experience as a mother, a teacher and a friend.

   I hope she can cope with the problem.

p.s : For teachers out there, it is not a sin to listen to your students.Lend them your hand and try to be a shoulder to cry on.There are many helpless souls around us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment