Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sad in bed

   Go to fullsize image

  Today, I got mc due to dysmenorrhea.Only God knows how sad I was the whole day.My mind was in school.Loads of work are still waiting to be done.Today, I had 1KAA2 class and I was really looking forward to teach the class  as to enrich my students' understanding.

   After taking my medication, I slept like a log. 4.55 p.m. I woke up when I felt something licking my toes.It was my kitten, Caca.I don't know how she got in because I did lock all the doors.The windows were open but I don't think Caca would jump that high.However, her visit was a remedy, indeed.Perhaps she missed me a lot since I did not come out for hours.(Forgive me Caca because I did not feed you today... )

   7.00 p.m : I started received sms from my students asking about my condition.They are not brilliant students but they do care about me.Their sms and mms really touched my heart.Ironically none of my colleagues sent me any sms or mms.( Maybe I am not good enough too them ).10.00 p.m : I checked my facebook account.I never expected that my students( more than 20 ) would ask me why I did not turn up today.How nice of them and their comforts are my remedies.

  For those who miss my 'petals', I will try my best to make a post each single day.This 'dysmenorrhea' which I am suffering from at this age really killing me.So, wish me luck so that I can be free from its claws once I meet the experts.Till then, I pen off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment