Sunday, November 7, 2010

I say ' I do!'


    M-I-L-K : a word that can make me run far, far away.I don't like milk at all. I don't know why.Once I drank milk and I felt like I was an expected woman suffering from morning sickness.Then one day, I met a doctor and he said that I have to lower my cholesterol.In other word, I have to take MILK!What should I do?Do I have to force myself again to be like a pregnant woman?The doctor said, besides reducing my cholesterol, I have to drink milk for my bones,too.Of course I want strong bones!As for my heart, I also want a strong and healthy heart!What should I do?

   Today, I saw the advertisement below.Yes!This is my solution.I MUST take milk and I will start with Nesvita.I heard a lot about its goodness and I don't want to be left out!So,tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I will buy this NESVITA for my cholesterol,my bones and my heart.I hope I am not a weak pregnant woman anymore!I say 'I DO' to my heart today and I hope you too!


http://www.nestle.com.my/Nestle+In+Your+Life/Our+Brands/Milk/Adult+Milk/

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment