Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 Bougainvillea .....that I know

   Today, I entered my 2 Bougainvillea class proudly. My students fetched me on my way to their class so that I would not lose my way since they used another class today. One offered help to bring my bag while others waited for me at the door happily. I knew that they were eager to know their English marks. To tell the truth, normally I mark the best class first but for this exams I marked 2 Bou's first.I knew that they had put enough effort not to get the A but to pass. ( Their TOV is : no one passed the end of 2009 exams) So,when they knew that 52% of them passed the paper, they were so happy. I know that each time I enter the class, they make noise ( laughters, questions etc) but I realise that they are learning.I had to answer lots of questions regarding the marks and the exams.
  
    Some of the boys sang happily while the girls kept smiling.I knew that they made deafening noise because they were happy. I am pretty sure, God willing, if they still have the positive learning attitudes, 100% can pass the paper. I know that many teachers are happy with the best class.They will go for lots of As.But for me helping the happy faces with less hope to get A, to pass the exams will make me so happy.I felt like crying today seeing how these ,not so bright students showed broad smiles on their faces. I hope that this end of year examination, I can help them to get C or B.To my 2 Bou who had already got B, congratulations and always remember that you are as clever as KRK too. Congratulation to Azizi Nixon, Pavitra, Deva, Shan, Malini, Neswari, Haliza, Halijah, Syahid, Shahrizan, Hariss, Harith, for showing the best attitutes in my class. May God bless you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment