Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jamaica Farewell

"Down the river where the lights are gay.... and the sun shines brightly on the mountain top. I took a trip on a sailing ship, when I reached Jamaica I made a stop."
The song keeps humming in my mind. When I hear this song, I can't help myself from remembering the moment which still lingers on. Yes, I always remember him.Or to be frank, miss him.I miss him so much. I tried my best to find him but so far there is no news at all. When he was around, I never talked about my feelings. I seldom talked to him. I always avoided him. For me, his presence was really annoying. I didn't like his smell.I didn't like his smile.I didn't like his eyes.i didn't like him at all.But now, I realise that without him,I couldn't be what I am.I couldn't be half a person I am.16 May .... once again you come.And please God.. show me the way to the memory lane... back in SMM 1982-1984.And Jamaica Farewell blended with 'Will you still love tomorrow'...Please bring me back my MR.MICHAEL WILLIAMSON. "Well I'm sad to say...I'm on my way.I won't be back for many days.My heart is down my head is turning around.And I leave a little girl in Kingston (MASAI) town...HAPPY TEACHERS DAY SIR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment