Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where do I begin...(Love Story)

I don't know where should I begin to tell that I like this song so much.I've listened to it for many, many times but yet it still haunting me.The music makes me calm and the lyric makes me hum.Whenever I sad, it makes me glad.Each time I'm bored, it gurgles aloud.When I'm mad, it always claps.The music is so soothing as if I'm flying without wing.The voice is so captivating and I feel like singing.

Andy William...You make me feel happy despite my destiny.You make me laugh despite my sigh.You put me on top despite my drop.You are far away but yet you live in my heart. You give me light to make my life bright.You make me happy each time I'm upset.

Where do I begin (Love Story) is not my story but it is me.It is my life .It is my destiny.It is a friend but it is a foe since I cannot help falling in love with you my beautiful song!And again...Where do i begin...to tell the story of how much the love can be...And here I am ...listening...speechless... hummmmm.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so do I...

Post a Comment