Monday, November 8, 2010

Hoping for sunshine

You put a smile on my face

   Today is Monday.Many people don't like monday.Once, me too but since I've been teaching here, I cannot wait for monday to come.I am not that workaholic but I feel so lonely without going to school.I always miss my students.Their laughters always put a smile on my face.They do give me a headache sometimes, but they are still my sunshine.So thinking of the end-year holidays which is just around the corner, I feel quite upset.

   Whatever it is, my life must go on.Besides surfing the internet, I hope I can continue doing my hobbies especially painting.I do hope that the skill is still in me.I like cross-stitching too so perhaps towards the end of the one-month holidays, I can hang up something new on the wall.Blogwalking and blogging?Of course I'll do both but for me both are not my hobbies instead of my comitment.There is something that I have to achieve.Meanwhile, I make myself smile by doing my routine.I hope the sunshine will always by my side every where I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment