Sunday, August 29, 2010

There is no place for an arrogant Indonesian in Malaysia!

    Last Friday, I went to a pet shop to buy food for my cats. Then I saw a very beautiful fish swimming happily in a small bowl as if talking to me, Buy me!Buy me!It was blue with two big eyes. I like its umbrella-like tail a lot.So cute!I told the shop owner that I wanted to buy the fish.Then the shop owner asked her assistant to put the beautiful fish into a plastic bag for me.

   I was so happy at first thinking about having new collection of my pet fish.However something that I never expected happened and it killed my dream to keep the fish alive!The shop assistant, a lady in her 20's, dropped the fish onto the dusty, sandy floor.I think she was really stupid for grabbing the dusty fish without any mercy!She was totally stupid because I could guarantee that with that silly action, the fish could not survive.It could be saved if she picked up my beautiful fish gently.Then this idiot told me that she would put the half-dead fish into the plastic bag.So stupid!The fish was dead!Arrogantly she said that she could replace the dead fish with the others.I could have accepted her offer if she talked nicely but she was really irritating, arrogant, stupid creature!This creature should not be allowed to live in Malaysia since she is an Indonesian!Then I heard the shop owner scolded her.Serve you right!There is no place for any arrogant Indonesian in Malaysia.

p.s: The place is always there for any kind Indonesians since we are from the same roots.(Aren't we?)

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment