Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am not that lucky...








      At this moment,I am sitting at the stadium with my students, the band girls,practising the songs for the coming event. The students reminded me of my school life when I was their age. My friends and I spent most our time together revising and discussing life. 13 May 1986, when I was in Form 5, my friends and I talked about our future, the career and family. One of my best friends told us that she wanted to be a full time housewife. She's a bright student so we regarded her dream to be a full time housewife was just a dream.Most of us, wanted to be a doctor,( the most famous) lawyer, businessman and even singer.So being a full time housewife is something without future.

     Then, yesterday, when I went shopping with my eldest daughter, I met my long lost best friend who wanted to be a full time housewife.We talked a lot about our school and present life. She told me that she had achieved her dream to be a full time housewife.I did not know that she really meant it.However, I am happy for her since she is now a happy full time housewife and blessed with 3 sweet daughters and a handsome son.Whereas I am not that lucky....(p.s She looks much younger than me !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment