Saturday, June 5, 2010

I AM SORRY!!!

    Here I am again after a very busy week.Thank God that I could finish all my work before the due date so I can do my hobbies the whole holidays.(Hmmm....Can't wait to draw/paint,write,read,sew,cross-stitch and go blogging.

    It's quite difficult to explain my feelings today.Happy and sad;blended.I am happy because  today I could attend my friend's wedding.People showed happiness everywhere and smiles on every face. Lots of delicious food enough for everyone.Today,too, my younger brother and his whole family arrived from Shah Alam spending the weekends with our parents.We had BBQ happily. Lots of mouth-watering food, more than enough for everyone. 
  
    Today,I turned on the tv and I saw the news about Palestine /gaza. Not enough food for people to eat.The rights are denied by Isreal.People show hatred and anger.People urge to ban Israel's products etc.I strongly believe that the life is so hard.There is no or perhaps less weddings with delicious food.There is no BBQ with mouth-watering delicacies.Maybe there are people who are starving.Many people are dying.And pretty sure there are lots of cries and wails and shouts.

   Today, at the wedding, I saw many people took lots of food but did not finish them.Later, to be eaten by the dustbin.Today, at my parents' place, my nieces and nephews ate the food but still lots were not eaten. Perhaps still ok until tomorrow or be eaten by the dustbin too. Here, my cats and kitten are hugged and loved by my whole family.No one is allowed to hurt them.But there, in Gaza, humans are treated like animals.
My heart is sad but I am bad because I still like 'The Nanny'....I AM SORRY!!!

1 comments:

EmIRA said...

oh, teacher,
how I envy u
u've got so many hobbies~
hehe

Post a Comment