Thursday, June 17, 2010

I hope so

    Oh my God!Again?I heard that when she weighed her weight. She does not look that fat eventhough she is obese.She's obsessed to be thin so regardless of the mouth-watering food I prepare, she chooses to eat none.

    Living in a luxurious country like Malaysia, lots of food to choose every day.Malay, Chinese, Indian, Western, Japanese, Italian bla bla bla  just name it and you get it.So the problem of getting obese is increasing.Then we can see on tv, via the internet, radio, newspaper etc the products that offer help to be thin.In the newspapers we can see a big, chubby, flabby lady ( eventhough looks like editted) becomes so thin with ideal figure like a model. A woman in baju kurung and tudung changes into someone still wearing tudung but no more baju kurung.Instead wearing tight and transparent kebaya and poses confidently.

   Today, I checked my weight, Oh my God!I am in the same boat!Not that flabby but I am obese.I want to get my figure back. I want to wear my favourite clothes again.So today, I took a product and I hope it can help me to be slim as slim as the shaker that I used.Sorry, for feeling funny seeing those who obsessed to be thin before.However, I am sure that I am still me without tight or transparent kebaya.I hope so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment