Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank you Mr and Mrs Bird


    I like the nature and I love gardening. So when I am free, I like to do gardening. I like colourful and beautiful flowers.I really like the idea of having birds chirping happily on my beautiful plants.I enjoy listening to their cheerful songs.I really hope that the birds would come to my garden and build their nests on my plants.Unfortunately, I don't have green fingers since most of the plants I planted could only survive for less than 2 months. Besides, I am quite busy with my job.I was quite sad at first since I could expect that no birds would sing for me without the beautiful flowers or plants.

    To kill my disappoinment and to give colours to my house, I bought artificial orchids and leaves. There were 6 different colours for 6 flowerpots. I arranged the flowers with love poured from my heart.I said to myself' How beautiful it is if a bird could come and build nest on the plants.Then, one day, early in the morning, I heard happy chirping outside the house. I went out to see and I noticed that 2 small but beautiful birds flying and chirping around one of my artificial flowers in the flowerpot.I thought they came for nectar so I entered the house feeling funny ( and pity since there was no nectar in the flowers)

   For the whole week the two birds kept coming and this time I realised that they did not come for nectar but they wanted to build their nest. I followed the process of the nest building until it was almost done.Unfortunately, one day, one of my beloved cats, Milo, saw the birds and he jumped high up trying to catch them.Perhaps the birds were terrified so they never came back.I was as sad as doom.Nothing could be done to make them come back and I could not put the blame on Milo, my cat.However, I thank God for making my wish came true.I hope the birds and their babies could fly high up in the sky.Thank you for dropping by Mr and Mrs Bird.
   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your article! I really enjoyed being here.

Post a Comment