Monday, June 14, 2010

    How time flies! It's already a week in holiday. A week more to go. So far, I've started with my hobbies, cross-stitching, reading, writing and of course blogging. It's only sewing which is not started yet. Perhaps this coming Wednesday. I can send the materials to tailors but I want to make my clothes myself. It's a satisfaction that I can't explain. It's like painting and once done it is so beautiful. Oh yes, my painting hobby is still not done.Perhaps not this holidays.

   To tell the truth, I am chasing the time. I have to do lots of work that can't be delayed. Nothing can stop me but I'm afraid that my health problem will stop me to do what I have to. I can only pray that I still have the time to do all. Holidays is indeed the time for me to try recipes. There are many local delicacies that will drive away  my diet. Roti canai, nasi lemak, lontong, laksam, roti jala, vadei, chapatti etc. are some of them.The one that I like most is heart tart; a tart in the shape of heart.

   My health asked me to stop so I have to call it a day now.Hope tomorrow I will be better and can write more since I have a lot of things to share.Thank you for reading. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment