Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can't take my eyes off you 1

     My dear darling, I don't know how to spin the yarn that I love you so much.You whet my curiosity about life, about myself.You always save my neck and make my life plain sailing.Whenever I need you, you always on your toes to get rid of my foes.I used to be a broken reed when you come to fulfill my need.You fight tooth and nail without taking your heels.

    My dear darling, you never touch me on the raw when I am on my last legs.You never turn your back upon me when I am with my back to the wall. You help me in my job until I know the rope.You are the salt of the earth and you give your life so I might live. You are all the world to me.You help me to be quick in the uptake.You inspire me to be in high feather.You are my love, my darling forever ; my dear d i c t i o n a r y

0 comments:

Post a Comment