Friday, June 18, 2010

May my baby rest in peace...


My beloved Dastan and his adopted mother,Ibu.

    Today, as usual, I went out to see my beloved cats.(My cats stay outside the house ).I called their names one by one. Devotedly, they came to me and I patted them lovingly. Seeing their faces is like a remedy to me so without fail I pat and hug them first thing in the morning.While patting their heads gently I noticed that Ibu was not around. I combed the backyard then I found Ibu sitting with the baby, Dastan.I called his name but there was no response. I touched him and to my astonishment he is dead!I was so sad since he was the cutest among them all.He was the youngest and most adorable. I did not know what he was suffering from  that led to his death because yesterday he was still ok.He was like my own baby so I was as sad as doom.I hope I will get more babies as cute as my late Dastan since Winda is now expecting.I hope my little Dastan may rest in peace...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment