Sunday, June 20, 2010

The satan inside my house.

    Where did you put the money?My daughter asked me when I told her that I lost my money again.This is actually the 8th time already within 3 months.Normally I lost RM50 note or RM10 note each time I noticed that my money was lost.There are only my two daughters and I in the family.I don't think that my daughters stole the money because they also lost theirs.I know the amount is small whether RM50 or RM10 but I cannot take it anymore.I really curious to know who the culprit is.Last week, I put my RM1000 in a sealed envelope.Then I hid it in a locked drawer.I left the key at school in my desk.To my astonishment,on Wednesday, when I checked, the money inside the sealed envelope locked in the drawer was only RM950!I lost RM50 again!I took the key back from school on that Wednesday itself so I could not believe my eyes.

  Still wondering ,today I went to my mom's house.I did not tell anyone including my parents about the money been stolen. Then our neighbours came to visit my mom who was not feeling well. She had the same experience about the stolen money.She is quite an old lady and still believe in superstituous so she met a shaman.The shaman told her that the money was stolen by 'a black mysterious animal / insect'which is actually the satan.This satan has stolen money from the residents of my neighbourhood since March.We,my parents and I did not believe in superstituous.However I remember last week at 12.05 a.m. I tried to get rid of a big black fly which I found quite unusual with its big shiny eyes.It was at the living room and still there eventhough I use insecticides!

   My neighbour said that the shaman suggested to use needle and thread in order to get rid of the satan in the shape of the black animal / insect.I know this sounds ridiculous but I got no other alternatives and I don't want to lose my money anymore.So tonight after writing this post, I will put a needle and thread in between my money.I want to laugh since it sounds funny but on the other hand I feel scared imagining that I might come across the satan inside my house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment