Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm sorry Mrs Spider


   Arachnid - any small creature of the class that includes spiders, scorpions, mites and ticks. Arachnid + phobia - a strong unreasonable fear or hatred of arachnid. Many people do not like spiders. Me too. I thought it was scary with its hairy legs and ugly appearance. Whenever I saw it, I would try to shoo it away. Its presence would make me feel unsecure. I felt like killing it each time I saw it appeared in front of me.

   One day ( about a fortnight ago ) I entered the toilet then I saw a spider tried to hide behind the door. I poured water on it and used any means to make it go away. I saw that it tried to spin its web.I looked closer... oh dear! It was a five-legged spider.It was as devoted as a mother.Despite all the means I did to make it go away, the spider still stay behind the door in the toilet until today. It makes me realise that regardless of all the bad means I did to make it go away, it still survive.I was indeed a bad person. But ' It is never too late to mend' as the saying goes.

   Today, it becomes my friend since I learn to be more patient and accept my shortcomings. I hope she knows ( it's going to have babies ) that I  say : I'm sorry Mrs Spider

0 comments:

Post a Comment