Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thank you for the present, Mahesan!

   Once, I had a pet tortoise.I named him Kenit which means petite because of his size.When I furthered my studies, I left him with my mom.However, only after two months, he died.I was so sad because I love him so much and I tried to get one like him.Unfortunately until today, I am still searching.The ones sold in the pet shop are too different since they are mostly quite aggresive while my Kenit was so gentle and calm.

   Then on the 16 May 2010, the Teacher's Day, I received a lot of presents. My daughters helped me to unwrap them.Most of the presents were jewelleries and picture frames.(Not to mentioned flowers and apples)Suddenly  my eyes laid on something so amazing!Wow!That was totally awesome!I love it so much!I took it up and put it on my palm.It was given by one of my KRK students.He chose the present as if he knew that I miss my Kenit so much.I named this wonderful little creature Kenit too as a remembrance of my late Kenit.I know that it is quite difficult for me to get another real Kenit so this present means so much to me. I hope the new Kenit can be my little darling forever like a music box given by another student on Teacher's Day 10 years ago.Oh yes, my new Kenit is like my two daughters and I without the father.However, last week my nephew dropped my new Kenit and one of her daughters lost her head.It's as if the little tortoise is hiding her head and it is like my youngest daughter who happens to be a very shy person.Whatever it is, thank you Mahesan for this wonderful Teacher's Day present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment