Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Good day!Happy to be here sharing our happiness with you all!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!

A loving couple
These loving creatures visited me at my backyard 2 weeks ago while I was busy baking cookies for Eid.This picture was taken from my kitchen window. ( the other two as well ).Both were busy chirping which sounded so beautiful and to me they said, "Busy cooking for Eid?"
On the first day of Eid,I saw the same bird ( perhaps ) looking at me through my kitchen window while I was busy preparing the Eid dish for breakfast.However, she ( I guess the bird is a 'she' ) chirped nothing.I thought she wanted to tell me that 'her husband' could not come visiting me like before so she had to come alone.

Yesterday, 18 September 2010, the visitors visited me again on the same banana plant at my backyard.(Unfortunately I could take the picture of one only since the other was busy flying )They were together again, chirping happily as if saying, " Hi!We are here again and enjoy our songs!'

And now.... the happy cute couple are busy chirping on the same banana plant at my backyard! They send their warmest regards to all the readers!
"Good day!Happy to be here sharing our happiness with you all!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!


0 comments:

Post a Comment