Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't know who my guest was.

   1986 - I was alone in my room revising for SPM.It was almost midnight and all family members were sleeping soundly. Suddenly, I heard, ' Tik! Tik! Tik!'.At first I just ignored the ticking sound since I got lots of chapters to be revised. Then I heard the same sound ticking again.

   I put my book and went out to the living room. I saw no one then I entered my room again.I thought perhaps I heard the cricket ticking.10 minutes later the ticking sound started again and it was even louder!I went out of my room again.There was a typewriter on the table in the staffroom.The sound was still ticking so I looked closer.

   Oh my God!The sound came from the typewriter as if someone was using it!I could see clearly that jumbled letters printed on the paper!I could not believe my eyes!There was something wrong somewhere!So without delaying a second, I rushed to my parents' room and knocked the door.While I was rushing there, I saw light on the ceiling as if someone was using a torchlight.Then I heard a really scary laughter outside my house. I told my dad and he said that nothing to be worried so until today I do not know who my guest was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment