Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'll never wear my mask again

   I don't know why I am feeling so lonely.I forced my eyelids to hug each other but I failed. It is already 12.53 a.m.So I got no choice but to have my Lenovo to be my company.

   When I was 13, I kept a diary.I wrote every single thing that happened to me.I was able to keep more than 10 diaries.Lots of memories still linger on.Then suddenly a name said hi in my mind. He was not my boyfriend but he was indeed a friend.I have never met him since he was my pen pal.I still kept his letters until 2000.Once, he came to my place but I was not around so we did not meet.I heard that he is now a teacher in Gelang Patah.I can still remember his address;No.11, Kg Tg Adang,Gelang Patah.And I really hope that we can be friends again.Really looking forwards to know his family; wife and children.

   Another name pops in my mind.He was my classmates in Form 2,SMM.He was a very nice guy.One day,our Geography teacher scolded him for not having an exercise book.I did not take him as my bosom but I really pitied him.So after umpteen times scolded by the teacher,I bought him one.I knew that his father burnt the candle at both hands to raise the family;his children,my classmate and his younger sister,Kartini Daud.Really looking forward to get news about them.

  Puan Azizah ( so sorry for fogetting your full name)my form 2 class teacher was also in the list.This chinese-look lady is always in my mind.I don't know whether she still remember me or not but she is always in my mind.She was a very nice teacher.She helped me a lot in building my self-confidence.How wonderful if I could shake her hand again!

  Sometimes I feel that life is so weird.It offers something that could only be understood when it had passed by.I realised how I wasted my youth for being someone so terribly introvert.Now with my career, surrounded by my beloved students and colleagues, I see light along the path to happiness even though half of me is still me years ago.[camouflage goes on and on]  and i hope one day, I will never wear my mask again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment