Saturday, July 31, 2010

SORRY, IT IS NOT A SIN AND NEVER BE ONE!!!

   English - A foreign language?Yes, it is.But it was then, now it is my second.So is it wrong if I use this language in my blog?My intention of creating a blog is to improve my English.So is it a sin for me to use this language?Does it mean that I am not a malay and moslem enough?Is Islam only for malays?Yes, there's no malay songs in my blog ( No, there are ) because I like those English  songs so much.Is it a sin?

  I am a malay.A fact that I never hid.However, I want something different for my 'other world' so is it a sin for me to use a name that is not malay but means a lot to me?I know that as an English teacher, I have to polish my English.So using more English and uploading more English songs do not mean that I forget my roots.I AM A MALAY AND ALWAYS BE ONE!!!

  Typical malay syndrome : condemning those who could use English fluently (Yes, you are most welcomed to do so if they forget their roots.But you have no right to judge those who use the language for knowledge.IT IS NOT A SIN AND NEVER BE ONE!!!) It is better to correct those who so-called using English but end up using neither malay nor English.Sorry to say that I AM A MALAY.(Moslem?Of Course!No doubt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment