Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time is the best medicine

   Time is the best medicine.I am pretty sure that many people know about it.As for me, it is undoubtedly true.I used to write a lot since 1982.But due to the obstacles that I faced, I stopped my passion in writing.Because of the obstacles too, I lost my golden touch in writing.

   Years ago, I liked to write in B.Melayu.For me the language is so beautiful and I could express my feelings and convey my messages easily.Syair, pantun, sajak were my cup of tea.Thus, I really wanted to be a novelist or a poet.When I won many writing competitions in the 1980s, I thought that I could achieve my ambition.Unfortunately, my life was not as beautiful as my writings. I had to face lots of problems that I could not understand myself.So, my passion in writing faded with the time that flew.Those obstacles made me afraid of writing.I felt like there was a deep wound in my heart that could not be healed.

   2010; after so many years I don't know why suddenly, I felt like writing.I know that I don't have the golden touch anymore but I could not wait any longer since the time is chasing me. I need to pour what in my heart so that when I go, there is something about me that I could share.However, I still have no guts to write in B.Melayu.I do hope one day, I could write in B.Melayu as beautiful as before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment