Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you so much dear

[ 4.55 p.m. : in the classroom ]
  
 I was busy marking my students' work.At 5.10 p.m. they would enter the class so I had only 15 minutes to finish my work.Suddenly, one of my students entered and gave me a cake. 

"Teacher, I bought this for you.Please eat! If you don't eat you will fall sick and I will be sad."

  To tell the truth I was quite hungry but I had to finish marking the work so when the students enter the class, I had enough time to teach them personally.I didn't know that my student realised that I seldom go to the canteen during recess.While waiting for the bell, I like to check my students' work so that I have enough time to correct them.I didn't notice that my student noticed it and took an effort to buy me something. So, I took the cake and ate it.Despite of the bad label given to the below average students, this student showed that he had a golden heart.Deep inside my heart, I do hope that one day this boy can be somebody even though he is not a bright one.

   This evening, when I went to the night market and I saw the same cake, the boy's smiling face kept lingering in my mind. And I strongly believe that I will never forget his kind deed.

Thank you so much, dear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment